Saturday 16th December 2017

Some gloves and mittens—because the time has come

These are cashmere, and just $60 a pop.

My favorite gloves are from Jo Gordon—I have them shipped from from England, a definite splurge, but they’re just so good. This year I ordered these—they come in a few different colorways, but I think the black and white is the chicest.

I like the boucle here, and think these look kind of appealingly new wave.

I have never seen an un-pricey pair of gloves like these until now.

If you’re prone to losing gloves and don’t want to spend a lot, I’d recommend J. Crew’s glitten. I’ve gone through countless pairs of them.

Another glove with a wool cuff—somehow sophisticated and cozy all at once.

This shearling mitten looks even cozier—and it’s well-priced for what it is.

I couldn’t resist including these, from Pendelton’s National Parks series, because they’re so fun.

I use fingerless gloves to walk the dogs, and think that these would look quite nice peeking out from under a black or grey coat.

I also like this spacedye option.

These are from Patagonia, so they’ll be super-warm. I’m thinking of getting them for walking the dogs when it gets super-cold because the tops flip off.

Posted on November 30th, 2017 8 Comments

The Patagonia ones are going in my gift shopping cart for the folks who live on the east coast and have to pick up dog poop.

2. AML says:

hi, could you check the link in the boucle ones with the zipper? it doesn’t seem to be working (and i may need them!)

3. sarah horne says:

Hey there… more options on the Pendelton ones on their site —

As well as some pretty cool scarves and mufflers.

Have a great day.

Sarah

4. Candy says:

I was a fan of the J Crew glitten, but they pill so fast and start to look really raggedy. I went thru 3 pairs last winter.
    But in checking out your Patagonia one, I found these flip mittens out of SmartWool, which I love, and which may be more durable. And they’re on sale. Just $28. I’ve ordered the burgundy ones.

5. y.k. says:

true! an unexpected diagonal slash Is so new wave.

Keep buying the glittens in the same color, Kim, and eventually, you’ll have another pair! 😉