Saturday 20th January 2018

It’s the big Shopbop fall sale, everyone

I love when Shopbop has these sales, because you get a nice markdown on items that otherwise might not ever get discounted. The deal is this: you get 20% off all orders under $200 and 25% off all orders over $500. I’m considering going for this jacket, which has such a good shape and a most excellent leopard print.

I love a grey suede boot, and this one has such a good semi-pointy toe.

R13 jeans are my jam, but I always wait for these sales to buy them cause they’re pricey. I own this pair and wear it endlessly.

If you’re at all interested in buying a pair of leather jeans, this sale is definitely something to take advantage of. I swear by my Frames.

Posted on September 28th, 2017 9 Comments

1. Heather says:

Ack! I am trying very hard not to buy anything till the after-Christmas sales.

I enjoyed poking around there. I am looking for platform boots and sandals.

Not that it is any of my business but… how long on average do you-all shop online before you get annoyed and stop? I think for me it is maybe 20 or 30 minutes tops, but I forgot to time myself. That site seemed pretty easy to use. Maybe I will look for pants.

3. Susie says:

R13 is excluded from the promotion. Ditto Nili Lotan, which is similarly impossible to find on sale. Waaaah.

4. DeDe says:

This is making me nostalgic for the crowded little discount loft area at the back of the old brick-and-mortar Bop. Not that I could afford to buy anything back then, even on sale, but I sure loved looking.

5. Adrien says:

Kim France! Stop making me want $345 jeans.

6. Caryn says:

I stalked the R13s for months and months before finally scoring a pair (the black ones) during the Shopbop sale. I have since purchased two more (blue and Kim’s faves, the grey) at full price. They are THAT good. The grey ones in particular. I just feel so freaking cool in them. At 51, I’m at a point in my life where I don’t buy many pieces, but the ones I do buy have to be perfect, regardless of cost.