Saturday 16th December 2017

A cavalcade of bath towels with cool prints

I like that the print  here is sort of organized between stripes.

This is a hamman towel, so it’s super-thin. I really like the geometric print and the color combo too.

Hot pink and red are so good together on this Marimekko option.

I like the simplicity of this black and white Missoni (and while you’re at it, check out this resource for discounted towels by them that I happened upon).

I’d buy a set of  these in all different colorways.

Such an excellent lemon yellow.

These remind me of the Mediterranean.

And these are just really fun.

This looks like a rug, which is cool.

A subdued choice, but the dots keep things interesting.

Yes, I am on the verge of ordering a couple of these.

I adore the fiery tones on this Ikat towel.

And finally, from Pendelton’s National Park series: Yellowstone.

Posted on September 15th, 2017 7 Comments

1. y.k. says:

o kimfrance! ! i hated being siezed by Desire -those pink white&aqua towels are not just calling but screaming at me -the first set too.
    &i like that hamman towel too -but what is up with them -they seem too thin &decorative to be useful.

• liddy says:

I love the hamman towels – my family of four uses them for our daily use. They are super absorbent and dry quickly (though I live in a relatively dry climate).

2. Ann says:

Most of these hurt my eyes! Ow. I guess I am a bath towel wimp and will stick to solids. I like prints in other areas of life, though!

3. Mae says:

Those Inda Jacquard towels are mine in both colors. Fancy it up around here.

4. Emma says:

I feel so deeply vindicated knowing you approve of my hot pink and red Marimekko towels!!!! Kim France likes my towels!!!!!

These are great! Especially the Marimekko that will always have my heart, the navy “rug” ones, and the Pendleton. Alas, none of them go with my newly redone bathroom, and I’ve opted for boring white since they’re bleachable.

6. Rachel says:

Rather than color, I just want really well-made, long-lasting good bath towels. Have no idea why they’re so hard to find.