Sunday 20th August 2017

Thursday links

• Here are a bunch of very early demos from the Go-Gos. (Dangerous Minds)
  • The ten best one-location movies. (Vulture)
  • Yes! (The Cut)
  • Here’a a trailer for the third season of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. (Flavorwire)
  • And finally, a reminder: the party at Clare V in Nolita is tonight, ladies! That’s 239 Elizabeth Street, from 6-8. Everything Clare V will be 20% off, which is pretty great. Do show up! I’m dying to meet you.
Posted on April 20th, 2017 9 Comments

1. Caroline says:

Wish I could be there!!
    Have a great time💃!!

2. Dana D says:

I wish I could be there, also! There is a lovely time to be had by all, I’m sure.

Fox News…the broadcasting joint that loves to teach white people to hate and feel good about it…the place to get a job if you want to get paid to be a sexual predator…the place that brought us, our king!…long live Fox

Have fun at the Claire V “do!”

No doubt Little Bill will turn up somewhere else or write another best seller. That kind of scum never goes away.

Meanwhile…marching for science on Saturday, donating to Beto O’Rourke and encouraging everyone to make their voices heard be it through phone calls, post cards or marches. Everything counts.

4. Hick from Styx says:

I’m still hoping for a new song from Mr. Andromedon, nothing to do with lemons, but more like wine. Beau-jooooo-laaaiiiiis?

Have fun at the party!

6. mlinky says:

Nah, it’s just FOX being ‘fair and balanced’. Once we got Trump in the WH, O’Reilly’s white male privilege superego racist sexual predator character was redundant.

7. jhops says:

Have fun at the party! I so wish I could be there.

8. suz says:

Have a great time tonite! And thank you for the Go Gos – I needed a pick me up precisely….now.

9. DeDe says:

Have a great time tonight, everyone! Score some good deals for me! 😉