Sunday 24th September 2017
Most Popular

Sorry. No data so far.

A loud phone case just makes sense

Case Factory phone case—A nice loud phone case just makes sense

That way, you can always find it in your bag. It’s more fun, too, right? Currently, I have a boring red Apple store-issue case, and am looking to brighten things up a bit, and am wildly tempted by this leather lightning bolt, which is a little pricey, but so, so good.

Edie Parker phone case—A nice loud phone case just makes sense

And this striped number, by handbag designer Edie Parker, is just a kick.

Rebecca Minkoff phone case—A nice loud phone case just makes sense

Here’s one that’s on the quieter side of loud, but still nicely bold.

Zero Gravity phone case—A nice loud phone case just makes sense

An embroidered case is a clever thought.

Case Factory phone case—A Nice loud phone case just makes sense

Just a really good leopard print—and it’s made of snakeskin.

Posted on April 20th, 2017 9 Comments

1. lc says:

Love that Aladdin Sane lightning bolt cover. I’d like a punk or metal album cover reference on my phone cover — but of course, DIY’ing that would be more apropos.

2. GilbyEast says:

That’s not just any lightning bolt: that’s Ziggy Stardust!

3. Adrien says:

Ahhhhh! THAT BOWIE CASE.

4. joannawnyc says:

I got a clear one and put stickers inside. But that’s only because I couldn’t bring myself to spend $75 on a Markus Lupfer one. With flying cats!

5. Heather says:

Here’s something right up GOACA’s alley: This Etsy shop in England makes Liberty-print phone cases (I have Strawberry Thief, and it is fantastic).

What about encasing a phone inside a large men’s shoe? It would be hard to lose.

7. Beth C. says:

This is the only time I regret having an Android. All the pretty things are made for iPhones.

8. Jozie says:

As a bit of a klutz, I’m a huge fan of the “Lifeproof” case for phone protection. It comes in very bright colors, so it’s easy to find.
    Any phone case that can take a 4 foot drop onto the concrete sidewalk and then be drop kicked into a puddle and survive unscathed is a-ok with me 🙂 Not a glamorous case, but great colors.