Tuesday 21st November 2017

Tuesday links

• Check out the photos of this pristine Frank Lloyd Wright house in Minnesota, on the market for the first time ever, with original furnishings designed by Wright. (Mental Floss)
  • On the occasion of its series finale, every episode of Girls, ranked. (Vulture)
  • These illustrations of animals etched onto dirty cars by a Moscow-based artist are really something. (Colossal)
  • Goat yoga, people. (NY Post)
  • This street style of Coachella slideshow is especially atrocious. (Elle)
Posted on April 18th, 2017 12 Comments

1. Dana D says:

Let’s all put on something floaty and cut-off and let our nipples show and go to Coachella and hold hands…

Anyone with me?

2. Debra says:

Ah. Youth! (Coachella) There will come a day when they will look at these photos with laughter and remorse. I speak from experience. Also, I need to see some video of the goat yoga. Have always been taken with goats. Yoga — not so much. If anything could get me to a yoga studio it would definitely be baby goats.

3. Mary Alice says:

Is there a height-weight limit for admission to Coachella?

4. Jill says:

*Yawn* SO many women trying SO hard. And a lot of bitchface – and I don’t mean the resting kind. Ugh.

5. S. says:

Coachella seems to have become self-parody. Or maybe it always was.

6. Gables girl says:

I wish I could mock Coachella but alas I am in Miami and we have Ultra Music Festival. The neon/furry bikini/body paint looks are far worse.

7. Maggie says:

I’d snark about the Coachella slideshow, but then I recalled what I wore to Lollapalooza in 1992. Picture it: black lace crop top, black sports bra, high-waisted light wash jean shorts cuffed really short, fishnets, and black Chucks. And I thought I looked damned good too. Ha!

8. Hick from Styx says:

It seems obvious that the owners of the Frank Lloyd Wright house are at an age when it’s time to move on, but I’d love to know if they’d do it all again. How did that house work for them as a living space, and would it still work for a family today?

9. Caroline says:

Ahh..
    In the words of the great Dolly Parton
    “it takes a lot of money to look this cheap”
    I love a fun over the top outfit as much as the next girl…
    But why try so hard! Oy,