Wednesday 21st February 2018

Today, I bring you zipper wallets

screen-shot-2016-11-11-at-2-23-57-pm

Because they’re super-chic and handy, and nothing says fresh start like a new wallet, and I’m feeling like a fresh start might be just the thing right about now. First up: I’ve got no idea why I am so totally fixated on this splurgetastic multicolored number from Balenciaga—thoughts, anyone?—but I totally am.

screen-shot-2016-11-11-at-2-46-19-pm

A really nicely put-together under-$100 option.

screen-shot-2016-11-11-at-2-33-49-pm

I like the exterior change purse here.

screen-shot-2016-11-11-at-2-36-13-pm

The geometric cubes on this pick from Pierre Hardy are fun.

screen-shot-2016-11-11-at-2-44-43-pm

Love this embossed gold leather choice from Comme des Garcons.

Posted on November 29th, 2016 6 Comments

1. y.k. says:

i agree with every thing -fresh start, fixation on the Balenciaga number, exterior pocket, cubes, embossed gold.. .

2. Kathy Ormiston says:

Right now I am looking for an inexpensive party purse. I prefer cross body types. I never know how to stylish hold a clutch, although they seem elegant on other people.

Thanks for your blog. It has helped me up my game.

Kathy

I posted a day or so ago on my instagram page a photo of a tiny trailer that has similar Pierre Hardy geometric cubes. I’d take both the trailer and the wallet.

Actually, I’d take any one of these wallets. Great choices!

4. Ita Darling says:

I have the Pierre Hardy wallet (and matching tote SMDH) in my ssense cart right now. (I have wanted the bag for a while- I tried it on in the PH boutique in Paris and the size is so perfect for carry on.. ) but back to the point- I have also needed a new smaller wallet for my smaller bags since my last one (Jérôme Dreyfus python- ) was stolen last year.

It’s between a CDG and the Pierre Hardy.. the three sided zipper CDG is in the running since it’s all leather but that cube print really gets me.

5. Debra says:

Today, I give you props for each and every one of these!

The splurgy stripes are adorable, and I guarantee I could find it in my big black hole of a tote! The Everlane is utilitarian, but nice.