Archive for June, 2016
Well guys, I’m off to the mountains again in order to hike, do yoga, eat well, renew, revive, and just in general take care of myself. I’ll be gone around three weeks, during which time I will be posting occasionally. Do check back. I love you impossibly.
- Photos of New York City in the 80s, because I can never resist that sort of thing. (Slate)
- Relatedly: there is going to be a Netflix comedy based on lady wrestlers that takes place in the 80s, and you can count me in. (A.V. Club)
- In China, there are pink, extra-wide parking spaces just for women, which amuses me even as it offends me. (Atlas Obscura)
- Here are the most well-read cities in America. (Mental Floss)
- Fascinating. (The Science of Us)
Although the following clutches are in subdued tones, they’re all satisfyingly loud enough to be excellent lazy girl’s styling tools. First up: a good option if you like the idea of something statement-y but at the same time don’t want to make too crazy-big a statement.
This studded option is quite elegant, if you can use the word “elegant” to describe a studded bag.
A blue(ish) and black leopard print is just too far up my alley not to include here.