Tuesday 21st November 2017

Print of the week

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 4.24.49 PM

I wasn’t quite sure about these army pants with floral embroidery when I saw them on The Great’s website. Patterned pants are never quite my thing, and the choice of flowers seemed especially twee.  But, as it turns out, to wear them with an oversized white button-down—as I am at this very moment—is to feel like you’ve got a little bit of a look going on.

Posted on June 29th, 2016 10 Comments

I find these quite appealing. How is the sizing?

2. AmyM says:

Those don’t read as flowers to me. I see stars. Which makes me want them.

• Carla Williams says:

THIS! I really love the stars. And now that I know there’s a jacket…I did not need to know there’s a jacket.

3. HAB says:

I have some army pants from The Great that I love, BUT they stretch out like crazy by the end of the day. Wah.

4. Tammy says:

LOVE the pants and entire outfit. So glad you’re back, Kim. Hope you had a fab time.

5. Cynthia says:

Same embroidery in a really cute army jacket: http://thisisthegreat.com/collections/jackets/products/the-army-shirt-jacket

Also, C.W., in my experience with The Great, the pants run quite large.

6. MariaO says:

I’m actually in love with a different pair of $285 jeans from that site, “the Sea”. Sigh. Do I really need very expensive jeans?

7. Mary Alice says:

May I just say how wonderful it is to have you back, Kim?
    In the middle of the day in a stressful job, you provide me with a few minutes of therapy 🙂
    P.S. Those pants are SO cool and cute at the same time, a rare find.

8. darcy h says:

Welcome back! All but three of the sizes are sold out, unfortunately. Bit of a bummer knowing what I missed instead of what I have a chance to buy. .