Archive for April, 2015
A denim cheetah print: altogether too much, and yet totally right.
I know at least one of you is going to remark that this Antonello bag resembles a chenille blanket, but I am obsessed with its cheery, tactile excellence.
This beaded number is a whole lot of fabulous for under $100.
A few summer flat sandals for your delectation—all under $100, because if there is a category of shoe that is guaranteed to get trashed by Labor Day it is this, so you might as well avoid heartbreak and not get splurgy. First up: this easy-on-easy-off retroish model from Madewell has instant high rotation potential.
I love Everlane for loving blue leather as I love blue leather.
Clean and polished enough for work, even.
A metallic fisherman’s sandal: sounds crazy, kind of works.
- If you haven’t already watched this bit from Amy Schumer’s show the other night, be prepared to witness genius. NSFW. (Vulture)
- I dig a lot of these quotes from famous women about female friendship, but Jemina Kirke’s is the best. (The Cut)
- Freaky. (Washington Post)
- Funeral strippers: big in China. (Jezebel)
- Orange is the New Black will introduce a Martha stewart-like character, which is just so perfect. (A,V. Club)
A little lady power with your coffee?
Everything is a whopping 50% off over at my favorite limited-edition site Of a Kind—which I’m taking as a sign that that this leopard tote and I were meant to be.
My new Tsumori Chisato tee is so excellently Peter Max.
This credenza with embroidered panels by Coral & Tusk literally stopped me in my tracks when I saw it at Michele Varian on Sunday. If I had a kid, it would so be going into that kid’s room.
The genius of this this big, slouchy clutch does not totally come off in this picture, but I could not take my hands off of it after spotting it at the Clare Vivier store on Elizabeth Street, and I’m not even a clutch person.
I love my Hope News Trousers so much that it only made sense to order them in the khaki.