Archive for April, 2015
A denim cheetah print: altogether too much, and yet totally right.
I know at least one of you is going to remark that this Antonello bag resembles a chenille blanket, but I am obsessed with its cheery, tactile excellence.
This beaded number is a whole lot of fabulous for under $100.
A few summer flat sandals for your delectation—all under $100, because if there is a category of shoe that is guaranteed to get trashed by Labor Day it is this, so you might as well avoid heartbreak and not get splurgy. First up: this easy-on-easy-off retroish model from Madewell has instant high rotation potential.
I love Everlane for loving blue leather as I love blue leather.
Clean and polished enough for work, even.
A metallic fisherman’s sandal: sounds crazy, kind of works.
- If you haven’t already watched this bit from Amy Schumer’s show the other night, be prepared to witness genius. NSFW. (Vulture)
- I dig a lot of these quotes from famous women about female friendship, but Jemina Kirke’s is the best. (The Cut)
- Freaky. (Washington Post)
- Funeral strippers: big in China. (Jezebel)
- Orange is the New Black will introduce a Martha stewart-like character, which is just so perfect. (A,V. Club)
A little lady power with your coffee?
My new Tsumori Chisato tee is so excellently Peter Max.
The genius of this this big, slouchy clutch does not totally come off in this picture, but I could not take my hands off of it after spotting it at the Clare Vivier store on Elizabeth Street, and I’m not even a clutch person.