Sunday 24th September 2017
Most Popular

Sorry. No data so far.

Tuesday links

rooftops3

Posted on April 29th, 2014 23 Comments

1. Patty says:

That’s clothing only Kate Moss could wear. But would she?

2. Hannah says:

Some of the sparkly things are alluring, but the prices give me pause.

3. Amanda says:

Generally…it’s all no. The Aztec print sundress is possibly kinda cute, but I wouldn’t buy any of it.

4. Francine says:

Yawn…been there, done that. And more inexpensively might I add.

Re: Kate Moss collab. wore most of it in 1969 so…no. Am I the only person who isn’t wild and crazy about that woman? And she smokes. ugh.

LOVE the NY roofs!

Who knew Tupperware deserved a movie? But if it does, I’ll be happy to see Sandra B. in it.

6. Heather says:

Kate Moss collection very all over the place: a little Stevie Nicks, a little Posh Spice, and little 1995. Hmm…

7. joannawnyc says:

Kate Moss collection seems very her. Good for the woman who wants to BE Kate Moss, but otherwise a little dull.

8. Mary Alice says:

Topshop stuff is cute, but way overpriced.

9. Ann says:

nothing original from Kate Moss but I guess it is for young women who didn’t wear all this in the 70s……and btw not sure if this is just happening to me but I keep getting ads for MacDonalds when I check your web site…Ann

10. sarah says:

I believe the designs are all based on favorite pieces from her own wardrobe, which would explain why it looks so “Kate Moss”, and why it’s so all over the place, stylewise. I agree it’s mostly meh, but if you see something you like, better grab it before it goes all Ebay….

11. Heather says:

and i am getting ads for Red Robin. do they even have that where i live (nyc)? also, i am a vegetarian and i don’t look at anything online that would result in me being served a meat ad. weird!

12. shelly says:

The Kate Moss/Topshop collab is absolutely awful. Looks like they put together the ugliest and cheapest looking Topshop design mistakes into a collection and slapped her name on it. Truly revolting.

13. KimFrance says:

OK then, a show of (digital) hands please: how many of you are bothered by the McDonald’s and Red Robin ads? Are you offended by them? And on what grounds? Vegetarian grounds, like Heather? Or Down With The Man grounds?

Trying to create a happy environment for all.

• Heather says:

Hi Kim, I’m not offended, simply perplexed. This hamburger business is just a waste of money for whomever is paying for me to see it!

14. Maria says:

I only get nice pleasant Piperlime ads, no doubt because I keep following links to Piperlime.

15. Stephanie says:

Kate’s collection a bit too 60s/70s for my taste, I’m not much of a Boho babe, fringe makes me cringe. A couple of the sparkly numbers are good (like the lamé jacket), but not inclined to pay those prices for Topshop.

I’m not getting Micky D or RR ads, thank god, just plugs for Piperlime, Athleta and like.

16. Mae says:

Kate Moss’s collection is just the thing for lounging around snorting coke. Oh, yes she does.

17. mlinky says:

My entire wardrobe from the ’60’s is back!

I think I still have that fringed suede jacket somewhere.

18. Jen says: