Sunday 17th December 2017

I will not buy more stuff. I will not buy more stuff. I will not buy more stuff. I will not buy more stuff

Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 4.15.41 PM

In shopping, as in life, we sometimes don’t know what we’re searching for until it’s staring us right in the face. Like this Il Bisonte leather bag in the just-exactly-perfect shade of blue, for instance, which I discovered only hours ago, and without which life now feels incomplete. It’s one of a bumper crop by the Italian leather goods house that Venice Beach boutique Heist has just started carrying, and I’m literally sitting here trying to scramble my Amex card number in my brain to keep from making an order.

Tags: , ,
Posted on August 29th, 2013 7 Comments

1. Jennifer says:

What a fabulous store! I had been eyeing a Jerome Dreyfuss navy bag but this color seems so much richer.

2. Erin says:

I am dying to know the BEST black blazers – cost effective or not!

3. Maria says:

That website is evil. Luckily, very little there is in a size that would fit me. Except, of course, the shoes and bags and jewelry . . .

4. Lynn in Tucson says:

I’m home from work with a migraine and I’m sure that one of those bags (any one of those bags) is just the thing to make me feel better.

5. Bex says:

That’s gorgeous! (Although I would prefer it in red.) Maybe it’s a holdover from the years when I had to get a new book bag for back to school, but every fall, I find myself craving a new handbag, and I certainly don’t need any more. My collection is already bordering on the ridiculous.

OMG I LOVE the Heist store. Even though I am, ahem, older––I would wear any one of those outfits––even the Derek Lam dropped crotchers––okay, not the mini, but everything else. Everything. Love the clothes. Love the clothes. Love the clothes.

7. katie d. says:

I am the worst. The best. The worst. The best. Justifier of all time. And that bag…. has to be had. That’s all there is to it. You know how hard it is to find a good blue that doesn’t look cheap or old-mannish. Come on, now.