Sunday 17th December 2017

Print of the week

Screen Shot 2013-07-31 at 1.00.51 PM

I love when J. Crew delivers the wildass with a Liberty of London print as nuts as some of the more out-there specimens you can buy directly from the source —granted you are prepared to factor in a hideous exchange rate for the pleasure.

Screen Shot 2013-07-31 at 1.05.31 PM

This top is an interpretation of their popular Strawberry Thief pattern, which has actually been around since 1883 but looks the best possible kind of crazy updated in black and pale acid hues.

Tags: , , ,
Posted on July 31st, 2013 7 Comments

1. frances says:

I own a shirt in this pattern! It was a Saks-Liberty collaboration, I think, and a relative bought it consignment to give to my grandmother, who rejected it on what grounds I do not dare guess. So now I own it. And I just wore it this weekend!
    For some reason this is making me feel like a total rock star. Somehow, shockingly, ahead of a trend.

2. Jenny says:

There’s a print very similar to this one in the Vans x Liberty collaboration sneakers.

3. Sue says:

One of my favorite shirts is a Liberty J Crew Collaboration from earlier this summer. White with a kind of wildflower print. Like this one, it has buttons that don’t go down all the way somehow making it super wearable and comfy. I might need to add this one to my collection.

4. jenny says:

I LOVE my Bedhead Liberty pajamas. I may have to get this shirt.

5. Lisa says:

That’s great.

I have a J. Crew Liberty shirt from a few years ago. Love the pattern, hasn’t been the world’s most durable piece of clothing however.

6. miss b says:

What a fabulous print which looks perfect with dark pants. I was in the Liberty store in London earlier this year and I regret not treating myself.